In the process of integration and development, with the purpose to become a leading research university in the region and in the world, UD takes the initiative to extend cooperation with domestic and international universities, institutions and organizations.
- Maintain and develop the traditional relationships and actively expand collaboration with other countries and prospective partners in the region and in the world;
- Strengthen international cooperation in different fields of joint programs to enhance the prestige of UD in the world, contribute to educate and foster domestic and international human resources;
- Establish staff and student exchange programs to boost the cultural and academic exchanges.
ADVANCED PROGRAMS, INTERNATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS AND JOINT PROGRAMS
UD HAVE SIGNED MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH PARTNERS ALL OVER THE WORLD
- 08 Australian Universities (The University of Queensland, The Australian National University...)
- Over 38 universities from Europe such as: Belgium, Finland, France (Université de Nantes, Université de Nice Sophia – Antipolis...), Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Czech, UK, Russia, Italy...
- 16 universities from America in which: 04 Canadian universities( ETS...), 12 U.S. universities ( University of Washington, Portland State University, Texas Tech University, The Catholic University of America, California State University – Fullerton) ...
- Over 80 universities from Asia such as: 27 Japanese universities: Yokohama National University, Kyoto University, Kobe University...), China, Taiwan, Korea, Laos, Thailand, Singapore...
UD has provided students from Laos and China with undergraduate and postgraduate programs. In addition, UD has received a large number of international students from Australia, Japan, and Norway coming to UD for short term internship annually and sent hundreds of students of UD to study abroad through bilateral educational collaborative programs.
UD have taken the initiative in sending staff abroad for training by funding of Government’s and partner’s scholarships contributing staff quality improvement. Besides, UD frequently receives international experts from partner universities with the aim of maintaining and promoting the cooperative relationship as well as enhancing the training quality of UD.
- HEEAP – High Education Engineering Alliance Program in collaboration with Arizona State, USAID (The United States Agency for International Development) and Intel Corporation.
- Institute of Mechanical Technology and Automation
The "High-qualified human resource training" project is invested from ODA of Austrian government that is worth over 5.5 million Euros (about 150 billion dong).
- DATIC – Danang Application des Technologies de l'Information et Communication
DATIC Center was established in 2005 with funding support from the National Assembly of France.
- Programme de formation d’ingénieurs d’excellence au VIETNAM (PFIEV)
The project was established in 1999. This is a program of cooperation between the Government of Vietnam and the Government of the French Republic, under the Protocol signed on November 17th, 1997 between Ministry of Education and Training and the Ambassador of the French Republic in Vietnam.
- Advanced Program in Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE), specialized in Electronic Engineering and Communication Engineering in collaboration with University of Washington, United States
- Advanced Program in Electrical Engineering(ES), specialized in Embeded System in collaboration with Portland State University, United States
- HEI ICI project- Higher Education Institutions Institutional Cooperation Instrument funded by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- Other cooperative programs in coordination with Microsoft Inc., Rolls Royce, Intel...and other projects regarding environment, energy, disaster prevention...cooperating with different universities in the world.